Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Three Days Left...

(Originally posted December 28, 2009) 

And I’m no closer to starting this blog than I was a week and a half ago. So I figured I’ll just start writing, and eventually I’ll get to the rest.

Today I had lunch with my mentor and we talked about some of the things I’m looking forward to accomplishing in 2010. I told him about the “quarter-life crisis” feelings I’ve been having lately, and we talked a bit about the list of things I want to try, do and change over the next year. (This list ranges from checking out the Modern Wing at the Art Institute to saving up $X for an emergency fund.) I also realized my work goals are a bit lacking… ideas, anyone? I have a few in mind. Regardless, the conversation pumped me up, and I’m really excited to bring on the New Year.

But first, I’m going to enjoy the last few days of 2009. Stay tuned for more!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment